Nurture your mind, body and spirit both on board and ashore with engaging fitness classes, active hiking and biking excursions, soothing onboard massage treatments, a dip in the heated sun-deck pool, a lap on the sun-deck walking track and more.
Enjoy AmaWaterways’ acclaimed La Chaîne des Rôtisseursdining experience, which focuses on healthy regionally-inspired cuisine prepared with fresh seasonal ingredients sourced from local markets visited ashore.
Julie brings a more personal approach to your fitness and well being.
Melody is one of the country’s most sought after beauty experts
Korey is a spokeswoman for companies and products that promote health and wellness.
Amanda is a lifestyle entrepreneur, a worthiness coach, a strategic business consultant, a published writer, and she’s also a certified NLP practitioner.
Tosca Reno is a New York Times best-selling author and founder of the Eat Clean® formula.
Pat is the Co-Owner of Elite Performance Academy in Kanata and was voted Ottawa’s Top Personal Trainer by Faces Magazine
Join our experts in a variety of health, beauty, and wellness seminars that will teach you skills you can apply in your everyday lives.
Some of the seminars include:
- Korey in the Kitchen: Join Korey while she teaches you how to cook healthy meals.
- Doterra: Learn about essential oils, their uses, and the benefits of working oils into your everyday lives.
- Join Melody in Skincare and Beauty Seminars
- Tosca Reno: Tosca Reno will be sharing her 3 E’s of Wellness
- Q&A: Have your chance to ask the experts your questions
Take part in a number of fitness classes including:
- Power workouts with Pat
- Pilates & Stretch with Julie
- Barre Class with Julie
- Workout with Tosca Reno
- Morning Runs/Walks
- Workout with Amanda
You are welcome to visit the cities at your own leisure or take part in our included excursions:
- Hike to Castle Hill – Venture up to Buda Castle by foot and gaze down at beautiful views of the Danube River and city below.
- “Queen of the Danube” tour – Discover the history of Budapest while sightseeing on both the Buda (hilly) and Pest (flat) sides of the Danube River.
- Market with Korey – Discover the Great Market Hall with its colorful array of fresh produce, bins of aromatic spices and more.
- Optional Thermal Baths(Not included in the price) – With more thermal springs than any other city in the world and a bathing culture dating back to Roman times, Budapest is a great place to “take the plunge” in the historic Gellert Baths.
- Bratislava Castle Hill Hike – Climb the hill to gleaming Bratislava Castle, taking in such sights as the tree-lines Hviezdoslav Square, the narrow House of the Good Shepherd, Michael’s Gate and the Old Town Hall.
- “Coronation City” walking tour – Watch Bratislava’s past come to life in the Old Town as you pass Mirbach Palace, St. Martin’s Cathedral and the whimsical sculptures for which this city is renowned.
- Tastes of Slovakia tour – Sip Slovakian craft beer and taste Slovak cheese and sausage as you learn more about the city’s independent microbreweries and pubs.
- Bike ride through Klosterneuburg Abbey – Pedal through Vienna along the Danube River and through charming neighborhoods on your way to the 12th-century Augustinian monastery known as Klosterneuburg Abbey.
- Alte Doneau Bike Tour – Glide along the Old Danube River (Alte Donau) and cross it to ride through Donaupark, Vienna’s largest public park and home to the 827-foot Danube Tower.
- “Imperial Vienna” Tour – Enjoy a city tour showcasing Vienna’s regal splendors, including the majestic Opera House, the former Imperial Palace of the Habsburgs and more.
- Vienna Mozart & Strauss Concert(Not Included in price) – Attend a classical concert in the “Music Capital of the World,” highlighting compositions of Vienna’s most famous composers.
- Melk Abbey visit & Durnstein Weissenkirchen – Walk along the cobblestone streets of charming Dürnstein, with its luminous blue church cloister tower, and enjoy a visit to the town of Melk where the elaborate Melk Abbey, originally founded in the 11th century, awaits.
- Melk Bike Tour – Strap on your helmet and cycle from Weissenkirchen to Melk while enjoying the picturesque landscapes of Austria’s UNESCO-designated Wachau Valley.
- Durnstein Walking, Wine, and Apricot Tasting Tour – Visit a local vineyard and taste the region’s finest apricot products, from jams to liqueur to chocolate.
- Weissenkirchen & Melk Abbey Visit – Discover the enchanting village of Weissenkirchen while strolling through before heading to Melk Abbey, one of Europe’s largest and most revered Baroque monasteries.
- Castle Greinburg & Guided Tour with optional meditation or workout – Enjoy a walk through the quaint Austrian town of Grein and meander through the beautifully decorated “Rooms of the Ducal Family,” including the mysterious theater with a fascinating pebble mosaic dating back to 1625.
- “UNESCO City of Media Arts” walking tour – Stroll through Linz, home to many notable cultural institutions, and the Mozart House, where the famed composer wrote the Linz Symphony in just three days..
- Full day Salzburg excursion – Enjoy a scenic drive to Salzburg, stopping in Mondsee, made famous as the site of the wedding church from The Sound of Music. Once in Salzburg, you’ll have a chance to walk through the beautifully landscaped Mirabell Gardens, Residenz Square and the Old Market.
- “Cultural Mile” Bike Tour – Pedal past the ultra-modern Ars Electronica Center and along the city’s famed “Culture Mile,” crossing the river into the heart of Linz and its renowned museums.
- Český Krumlov Excursion – Explore this charming mountain town located just over the Czech-Austrian border and renowned for hosting Bohemia’s second largest castle, home to magnificent Rococo gardens.
- Austrian Lake District Excursion – Visit the postcard-perfect region known as a summer resort area and home to many health and wellness spas nestled among the majestic mountains and lakes.
- “City of Three Rivers” walking tour – Stroll through the town where the Danube, Inn and Ilz rivers all converge, admiring its Baroque buildings, cobblestone streets and St. Stephan’s Cathedral, home to one of the largest church pipe organs in the world.
- Passau Bike Tour – Cross the Ilz Bridge and ride along the scenic shores of the Danube through the Donauleiten Nature Reserve, enjoying views of the Krampelstein Fortress in Erlau before returning to the ship.
- Passau Castle Hike – Venture high into the hills for a visit to Veste Oberhaus, a castle enthroned 382 meters above the Danube and offering magnificent views across the old town of Passau.